The Church @ Woodford is a modern, luxurious home, renovated in 2013 from a century-old church with beautiful stained glass windows, high vaulted ceilings with decorative cornices, gothic wrought iron, luxurious wood panelling, all set within beautiful gardens, right beside bushland.
– Free WIFI
– A well-equipped contemporary kitchen with a Bosch electric oven, induction cooktop, caesarstone bench tops and a dishwasher
– Nespresso coffee machine
– Bosch clothes washer & dryer
– Master Bedroom with modern en-suite and floor to ceiling windows overlooking a private backyard
– Clawfoot bath and shower
– Large 65″ Digital Smart TV with Netflix
– 3 x Gas heaters in main area
– Atlantic Panel heaters in all bedrooms
– Comfy new beds
– The converted double garage is now a games room with 45″ TV, Pool table/Ping Pong and 2 new sofa beds
– Two new single sofa beds in Lounge area
– Short 50m walk to the train station, shops and cafes
A unique property that provides a friendly and comfortable atmosphere with technological amenities and other unique touches.
Close to the railway station, shops and transport, the Church is conveniently located on the Great Western Highway and can experience some traffic noise in peak times, however, all Bedrooms are located at the rear of the Church, not the Highway side.
Bedroom 1: 1 King Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Bed
Games Room: 2 Click Clack Sofa Beds (each suitable for 1 adult or 2 children)
Lounge Room: 2 Single Fold Out Sofa Beds
Quality Linen Provided
Base Tariff includes 4 people and extra guests are charged a $60 per person, per night fee.
NO SMOKING PERMITTED INSIDE THE PROPERTY
This property is located in a residential area and is NOT suitable for parties or disruptive loud group gatherings.
*** All bookings are subject to a 2.43% credit card: bank & payment gateway surcharge ***
Off Street Parking x 5
Toilet x 2
Double x 2
Queen x 2
Single Bed x 2
Sleeps x 10
Seats indoors x 10
Seats outdoors x 6
Dishes & Utensils
Chair x 2
Seats x 10
Sofa x 3
TV x 2
Currently there are no reviews on this property