Wyndella Retreat is a charming character-filled cottage that was once an old banana packing shed, retaining a lovely rustic feel. With breathtaking views overlooking valleys and mountain ranges, Wyndella Retreat offers a full immersion into the tranquil surrounds.
Located 35 – 40 mins west of Byron Bay in the Nightcap National Park and is just down the road from Minyon Falls, a stunning plunge waterfall that drops more than 100 metres into a deep gorge.
The house has three bedrooms, a bathroom and an open plan living room with a slow combustion fireplace, a kitchen and huge wrap around deck that takes in views of the Goonengerry hills and Wilson’s Creek to the north.
This totally private farm stay has all the peace and green tranquility you could desire for a complete destress and unwinding experience, coupled with all the mod cons of comfort and entertainment including WiFi, air-conditioning, and a large Smart TV with digital streaming TV apps.
The closest neighbours are the koalas in the nearby gumtrees and look out for the other wildlife cruising past.
Wyndella Retreat is guaranteed not to disappoint with its huge wrap-around verandah overlooking the majestic sweeping valley and mountain views, stunning scenery, rustic charm, plush premium beds, and clean rural living.
Bedroom 1 – 1 x King Bed
Bedroom 2 – 2 x Single Beds
Bedroom 3 – 1 x Queen Bed
Bed linen and towels are provided.
– Free wifi
– Large smart TV
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Coffee pod maker & coffee plunger
– Well-equipped kitchen
– Benchtop water filter
– Plush zero disturbance Koala King mattress
– Deluxe slumberland queen and single mattresses
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Washing machine
– Flyscreens on bedroom windows
– Ceiling fan
– Combustion wood fireplace
– Board games
– Gas BBQ
– Massive verandah overlooking spectacular views
– Well-appointed to provide a comfortable stay
Wyndella Retreat is the perfect escape to come and unplug from the outside world and get back to nature.
Come see for yourself. 🙂
A few things to note about this special place:
– Access is via a reasonably steep, unsealed driveway. Most cars manage with no issue. It’s part of the adventure!
– Being a rural property, the areas away from the house are not slashed and walking in long grass is not recommended. However, the driveway and the immediate mown garden area surrounding the house is best to walk on. Walking around the property is at your own risk.
– Please expect insects, spiders, ants, and bugs as they are normal for a rural property. (Pest inspections including rodents are completed regularly by Sanctuary Pest Management.)
– Warning for families with young children that the verandah is only partly enclosed by balustrading.
– The property uses tank water and appreciates conservative use of water.
NO SMOKING PERMITTED INSIDE THE PROPERTY
This property is located in a quiet residential area and is NOT suitable for parties or disruptive loud group gatherings.
*** All bookings are subject to a 2.9% credit card: bank & payment gateway surcharge ***
Dedicated Parking Space
Off Street Parking
King x 1
Queen x 1
Single Bed x 2
Sleeps x 6
Seats x 6
Seats outdoors x 6
Dishes & Utensils
Chair x 6
Seats x 6
Sofa x 2
Free Phone Service
Currently there are no reviews on this property